FinTax Startup Consultant - India's Leading STARTUP TAX Consultant - Serve PAN India. Call us for Free Consultation @ +91-7210000745. Our Services - Tax Advisory, Income Tax Filing, Capital gain tax Counselling, GST Return Filing and Compliances, Transaction Advisory, TDS Return Filing & Compliances, etc
Startup Tax Filing Consultants, Startup GST Filing consultants, Startup Income Tax consultants, FinTax Startup Consultants, India's Best Startup Consultants, to 100 Startup Consultants in India, Tax Audit Service for Startup, GST Audit Service for Startup, Startup GST compliance Service
Benefits of TDS/TCS Compliance and ITR Filing on time
Save Penalty & Interest
Ontime filing of return, Payment of Tax within due date saves heavy penalty and Interest.
Safe from unforeseen Notice
Accuracy in Return filing, ontime compliances helps to keep your records updated with Income Tax department and keep you safe from unwanted Departmental notice.
Avoid any Demand
Accuracy in Return filing, proper compliances as per rules and legal provisions helps to minimise or avoid any Tax Demand on Assessment, which generally comes out due to mistakes in computation Tax or under deduction of Tax at source, etc.
Assessing Officer does not disqualify expenditure and Charge Tax if TDS complied.
Loss Carry forward
Current year's business loss as per Income Tax Act can be carried forward and setoff future income only if ITR file within the due date.
Govt extends tax compliance deadlines for FY 2019-20
1. The time for filing of original as well as revised income-tax returns for the FY 2018-19 (AY 2019-20) has been extended to July 31, 2020.
2. Due date for income tax return for the FY 2019-20 (AY 2020-21) has been extended to 30th November, 2020. Hence, the returns of income which are required to be filed by the 31st July, 2020 and 31st October, 2020 can be filed to 30th November, 2020. Consequently, the date for furnishing tax audit report has also been extended to 31st October, 2020.
3. In order to provide relief to small and middle class taxpayers, the date for payment of self-assessment tax in the case of a taxpayer whose self-assessment tax liability is up to Rs. 1 Lakh has also been extended to 30th November, 2020. However, it is clarified that there will be no extension of date for the payment of self-assessment tax for the taxpayers having self-assessment tax liability exceeding Rs. 1 lakh. In this case, the whole of the self-assessment tax shall be payable by the due dates specified in the Income Tax Act (IT Act) and delayed payment would attract interest under section 234A of the IT Act.
4. The date for making various investment/ payment for claiming deduction under Chapter-VIA-B of the IT Act which includes section 80C (LIC, PPF, NSC etc.), 80D (Mediclaim), 80G (Donations) etc. has also been further extended to 31st July, 2020. Hence the investment/ payment can be made up to 31st July, 2020 for claiming the deduction under these sections for FY 2019-20.
5. The date for making investment/ construction/ purchase for claiming roll over benefit/ deduction in respect of capital gains under sections 54 to 54GB of the IT Act has also been further extended to 30th September, 2020. Therefore, the investment/ construction/ purchase made up to 30th September, 2020 shall be eligible for claiming deduction from capital gains.
6. The date for commencement of operation for the SEZ units for claiming deduction under deduction 10AA of the IT Act has also been further extended to 30th September, 2020 for the units which received necessary approval by 31st March 2020.
7. The furnishing of the TDS/ TCS statements and issuance of TDS/ TCS certificates are the prerequisite for enabling the taxpayers to prepare their return of income for FY 2019-20, the date for furnishing of TDS/ TCS statement and issuance of TDS/ TCS certificate pertaining to the FY 2019-20 has been extended only to 31st July, 2020 and 15th August, 2020 respectively.
8. The date for passing of order or issuance of notice by the authorities and various compliances under various direct taxes & Benami Law which are required to be passed/ issued/ made by 31st December, 2020 has been extended to 31st March, 2021. Consequently, the date for linking of Aadhaar with PAN would also be extended to 31st March, 2021.
9. The reduced rate of interest of 9% for delayed payments of taxes, levies, etc. specified in the Ordinance shall not be applicable for the payments made after 30th June, 2020.