FinTax Startup Consultant - India's Leading Startup Advisory and Corporate Compliance Firm. Call us for Free Consultation @ +91-7210000745, Advisory on STARTUP INDIA Recognition, Startup Tax Benefits, Startup Tender benefits, Startup Counselling, etc.
Top 10 Startup Advisors in India, Startup Advisors Firm near me, Startup advisors near me, Startup Advisors in Delhi, Startup Advisors in bengaluru, Startup India Registration online, Startup India Registration Portal
Startup India Recognition at a glance
Startup means an entity, incorporated and registered in india
- As a Private Limited Company or Limited Liability Partnership or Registered as a Partnership Firm.
- With an annual turnover not exceeding Rs. 100 crore for any of the financial years since incorporation/registration.
- Working towards innovation, development or improvement or of products or processes or services, or if it is a scalable business model with a high potential of employment generation or wealth creation.
- An entity formed by splitting up or reconstruction of an existing business shall not be considered a ‘Startup’.
- Shall not be more than 10 years old for Startup recognition OR not incorporated before April 2016 to claim Tax Exemption certificate.
An entity shall cease to be a Startup,
- On completion of 10 years from the date of incorporation/registration.
- If its turnover for any previous year exceeds Rs. 100 crore
Benefits of StartupIndia Recognition (DPIIT) Certificate
- Easy Public Procurements:- Startups are exempted from otherwise stringent selection criteria such as Prior Experience, Prior Turnover and Earnest Money Deposits in Central Govt. and PSU Tenders.
- GeM Startup Runway:- DPIIT Recognized startups can view the GeM Startup Runway on their GeM dashboard, where they can spread awareness about their product by completing a form that describes their product as well as intended buyers and uses (Ministries/Departments).
- 3 years Income Tax Exemption Benefits:- recognised Startup can Apply for this benefits separately with DPIIT subject to meet other criteria.
- Govt. Funding Opportunity under startup Scheme
- IPR Govt. Fee Concession - 50% rebate in Trademark fee and 80% in Patent.
- Self Certifications and compliance under 9 environmental & labour laws.
- Participate in various Govt. financial assistance scheme in innovative solutions
- Networking with other startups
- Easy Winding up in 90 days under insolvency & Bankruptcy code 2016.
For more about Startup Indian visit www.startupindia.gov.in