Incorporation of Private Limited Company or OPC in India - Ideal if your business is Startup and Medium size
IF you are Planning for Startup Recognition of your proposed Company, then Choose either of the 2 Option
A) Private Limited Company
Minimum 2 Directors and Shareholders required. Starting Share Capital? - Any amount Rs 10000 to 10 Lakhs. We recommend Starting Share capital for a Startup upto Rs 1 Lakh and Increase lateron as per requirement in furture.
A Foreign Resident can also be a director and Shareholder along with one Indian Resident Director.
B) One Person Company ( OPC Pvt Ltd)
As the name name itself speaks an OPC can be started by SINGLE Director/Shareholder. One Nominee appointment is must.
For All Directors/Shareholders
1) Photo, Email ID , Mobile No., PAN Card, Aadhar Card
2) Any one ID Proof Voter ID / Driving License / Passport
3) Address Proof – Latest Bank Statement / Mobile Bill/Telephone bill/ electricity bill
4) Company Registered Address proof - Mobile Bill/Telephone bill/ electricity bill / Any Utility Bill and NOC from Owner.
It is not necessary that all Directors address should in same state wherein company’s registered address is proposed.
* (Above all documents also require for a Nominee in case of OPC)
A Private Limited Company and OPC is registered with Registrar of Companies under Ministry of Corporate Affair.
Step 1 – Hire a Consultants ( FinTax or any other CA or CS )
Your right Consultants will Assist you for complete registration from initial to end.
Next Step – Apply for DSC ( Digital Signatures) for all Director/Shareholders (if you do not have)
Step 3: File Name Approval of the Company or Direct File Incorporation
In 2-3 days you get Incorporation Certificate along with PAN, TAN, AOA and MOA
NOW NEXT STEP YOU CAN MOVE FOR STARTUP INDIA RECOGNITION
Once your business get recognition certificate from DPIIT, you are termed as Startup Company.